Knittymama

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Quick post...

Thanks for all the kind words about my back to work struggles. Knitters are so good at that! I'm feeling better...these last few days off have been good, plus I braved IKEA with both boys on my own today and it was actually quite a pleasant outing. Those toys will be organized yet!

Here is a shot of the lovlies my SP8 Christine sent me. Thanks again Christine, you were an awesome pal and I really enjoyed all your gifts. Knittybaby will be wearing a pair of your socks to see the Harlot tomorrow!


Speaking of socks, I totally forgot to photograph my Spunky socks, I'll get those up soon. But here's the fabric I bought at A Stitch in Time (can't find a site) while home in Onalaska, WI. A beautiful shop if you're ever down in the LaCrosse area!


From the left, you see curtains for the playroom, pajamas for the boys (stripes and cowboys-any pattern suggestions?) and a doublepointed needleholder. This fabric buying could become addicting too.

Anyway, Knittybaby and I are off to see the Harlot tomorrow with Catherine! And I have to mention, did anyone notice the super-sweet comment from Dixie, the owner of Yellow Dog Knits in Eau Claire? There's nothing more welcoming than knowing you are taking your little one into such a baby-friendly environment. Thanks, Dixie! can't wait to get there!

|