Knittymama

Friday, August 18, 2006

As if it wasn't too baggy already....

My purple sock, the one that was a wee bit big? Good thing wool has some memory. This morning I was trying to get caught up with my blog reading, when I hear Hubby:

"So what's so great about these things anyway?"

He's wearing my purple sock on his big ol' size 10 1/2 feet. Which I guess really isn't that big, but big enough compared to mine. That sad thing is it's just a wee bit small for him, the sadder thing is he still doesn't "get" the wonderfulness of handknit socks, even after he put one on. I think I need to quit being a selfish knitter, and make him his own really nice pair out of merino that are a perfect fit, that don't fall down (he's very worried about them falling down).

Speaking of Hubby, he was just reading over my shoulder and said, "I really wish you wouldn't call me Hubby."

"What should I call you?"

"Your Better Half."

I giggled at that. Now I need to search for a new nickname. He may be sorry....


Thanks for all the great bind off suggestions, I had no idea I had so many options! Now to experiment.


Finally, for your viewing pleasure, sequins, glued to my floor:

Little Man was so incredibly proud of the beauty of his creation, I didn't have the heart to be mad about it. That's why washable glue was invented anyway.

Anyone need a decorator?

|