Knittymama

Thursday, September 21, 2006

How embarassing... all these new visitors from the Harlot's Eau Claire post, and I'm talking about clean underwear! I promise, we are not quite that disfunctional over here. Knittybaby turns six months today, and Little Man is just about three and a half now. As I like to say around here, we have been adjusting. I like to think that we are adjusted now, which is why I finally decided it was time to clean out my closet. Poor socks....they are still out on the clothesline but no further evidence of moth invasion. I hoping it was a fluke. Anyway, for those new visitors, here is my Harlot Post #1 and Harlot Post #2( with pictures).

On the knitting front, I am rounding the corner on Knittybaby's Heirloom Baby Shawl and I have to say I am very proud of this project. It is definitely the most beautiful thing I have knitted. Two more seams to go and I will have pictures for you too see. Three days to the baptism; I'm gonna make it!

Lastly, something fun: Fiberflix. If you like to knit and watch movies this is for you!

|