Knittymama

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Oh, the heat...

I know, I know, we're all complaining about it, but this is why I live in Minnesota, so I don't have to deal with it that often. Summers like this I start thinking that Minneapolis is not north enough, and that I really ought to be living on Lake Superior; I could use that lake effect right about now!

I took the boys to the Midtown Global Market today to play and cool off a bit. If you're a local and haven't been there yet, I highly recommend it! An amazing mix of food, from Somali to Norwegian to Mexican to Soul, along with little shops and markets, plus entertainment AND a play area, all local businesses and not that expensive. We hung out, ate, played and enjoyed the AC for a few hours. We've been sweltering with our little window AC ever since.

I finished up another bib but didn't get a chance to photograph it today. Maybe tomorrow...

|