Knittymama

Monday, March 05, 2007

Sick

So two weeks ago I came down with a little cold, which has since turned into some sort of ranging sinus infection. It kept teasing me. I'd feel better one day then worse the next. I finally decided this morning that work was just not going to happen and I needed to go to the doctor today. This stinks, as now I've missed my Monday music students two weeks in a row. Not cool when I only see them once a week. But, I reminded myself that this will not cause the world to end and I need to take care of my health. So off to the doctor I will go today.

I actually had a productive weekend craftwise. Being sick means I avoid all real housework and take it easy, either in front of sewing machine, wheel or needles. I sewed a new needle roll and pin cushion on Saturday (when my body tricked me into feeling a bit better) and spun a bobbin on Sunday (as I progressively got worse again). By the afternoon I just plopped myself in front on the needles and attacked my raglan sweater with a vengence. What raglan you say? The Ann Budd raglan hiding in my closet. I'm officially on the yoke. I have no pictures to show as I feel too crummy to find my camera.

Labels:

|