Knittymama

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Finally

So it's a little late, this snowstorm, as I was already starting to look forward to my tulips. But I'll still gladly take a good snowstorm, even in March.

On Thursday, Little Man decided that he and Knittybaby needed to sit back and watch the storm start up.


After two days of snow, this is what we awoke to this morning:


My ever faithful mailman showed up Thursday night around seven (he's usually here by three, poor guy) with this lovely prize from Javajem. I won her contest!!!

I can't say enough how thrilled I am with this package. Beautiful yarn, hand dyed by Jody herself. I love the colors! And inside that adorable little bag (oh how I love little bags!)...

Her own hand made stitch markers and earings, and two cute little sheepy erasers. I love these so much! I've been wanting set of beaded markers, and this little kitty ones are so cute. I've been needing new earings and these are so lovely. Thank you so much Jody!!!

Finished:


Yarn: Lorna's Laces Sport
Color: Vera
Needles: size 3
Pattern: Nothing fancy. Cast on 56, garter stitch rib cuff. Heel flap.
Verdict: soft and warm!

Labels: , ,

|