Knittymama

Monday, December 11, 2006

What I came home to...

First, the good....

Although I shouldn't just say good, I should say incredibly generous and absolutely wonderful!!
My coffeeswap partner, Lia, sent me an incredible package! (Notice those little fingers getting in there?)

Look at all the amazing stuff she sent! I am truly a spoiled girl.

See my new handknit coffee holder? The crazy thing is just the day before I was thinking of how much I could use one of these, and here it is! I love the colors and pattern. I put it in my purse right away so I've got it for my next stop.


The coffee, from Cornerstone Coffee Roasters, is absolutely wonderful. I've been enjoying it with the toffee and chocolates she sent. There was also a cute little magnet.

And the yarn...I almost dropped over when I saw the label: Fruity Sheep yarn! Lia dyed it herself using all natural dyes. I love, love, love the colors.


I almost dropped the yarn when I saw the label. Can you read that?

It's my very own colorway, Knittymama's Coffeeshop! How cool is that?

Now remember those little fingers getting in the box? Lia even enclosed some fun things for Little Man. He wouldn't hold still for me so this was the best shot I got. Tatoos (which was great timing as his last one was just wearing off; he loves these things) and some stickers. He was so excited to be included!

Lia, what a wonderful, thoughtful package you sent to me! Thank you so very much. You really made my day!

No onto the not good. Remember those cute little fingers? They happen to be connected to a very three year old brain. I present my knitting closet:


The depressing close up shot:


I had hidden some clay high up on the shelf for a cold winter day. I thought it was out of sight and to be honest, Little Man usually avoids my knitting closet. Today was just too much for him though and I guess he thought it would be good entertainment. I doubt much would have happened if he hadn't noticed the clay. The Skeptic's take on it? "Sorry, I was making lunch. He was quiet..."

|