Knittymama

Monday, November 13, 2006

Coffee swap questions

QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? I probably should mix in some decaf since caffiene keeps me up more these days than it used to, but I still love it fully loaded. Decaf just never tastes the same
3. Regular or flavored? Definitely regular. I used to like flavors like hazelnut or vanilla, but my MIL is on a flavored coffee kick, and since that last batch of cranberry (yes, cranberry!) flavored coffee I vowed to never drink flavored again
4. How do you drink your coffee? In the mornings, black and very strong. Afternoons I like a latte or cafe au lait.
5. Favorite coffee ever? This is tough....I'd say Peace Coffee is my favorite brand.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Yeah, I'm pretty fussy. I typically buy fair trade, organic, or from small local roasters. That said, Starbucks also makes a mean cuppa in a pinch as well! But, I'm terrible at actually remembering the blends and roasts that I like. I always forget what I buy.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Chocolate or cookies.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Don't think so, except that I would love a magic spell that would keep my boys quietly happy for at least ten minutes every morning so I could drink my coffee really, really hot:-)
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Handpainted sock yarn, Malabrigo, Manos, any natural fibers.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Acrylics, froo-frooish/fluffy stuff
11. What's on your needles? Hand mitts, a sweater for Little Man
12. Favorite colors? Just about everything except pastels, although I do love pink. I'm on a big pink/brown or blue/brown kick lately.
13. Allergies? Nope
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I'm loving this swap and am glad I decided to set it up. I really don't like that you can't really teach elementary music and drink coffee at the same time. Trust me, I've tried.

|