Knittymama

Monday, November 27, 2006

Goodies!

Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. Ours was a nice trip out of the city back to the Skeptic's family farm. I often forget how nice the quiet is out there.

I returned to some wonderful packages!

First, Chris at Stumbling Over Chaos sent me the best package as a thanks for doing the coffee swap: a sweet note, cute tape measure (which I was in major need of!) and a kickin' coffee themed CD mix. The Skeptic and I both enjoyed the CD tonight. I love a great mix, and this is the best I've gotten in years!!! Thanks so much!


Next, I got a gorgeous package from my SP9:

She really spoiled me. I got Knit Fix, which I've been badly wanting since it came out. Some laceweight Misti Alpaca in a beautiful blue-grey, and some handmade soap. I adore handmade soap and this is soem fabulous stuff. Now I just have to pick out a pattern for the alpaca. After Christmas I really want to get started on some lace. These early bedtimes are giving me hope yet.

|