Knittymama

Friday, January 06, 2006

And she's back!

To put it simply, the last few months have been quite a rollercoaster!! Life is good, but it sure can get crazy. Add to that my frustrating computer problems and I decided to take a break for awhile. But, I'm back, ready again to try to get some pictures posted to this blog so its not just me rambling on about what I'm knitting without anyone being able to see it (which is one of my favorite parts about blogging in the first place!:-)

I've had tons of knitting time with winter break. Socks, diaper covers, and my Color by Color scarf are keeping me busy right now. I'm especially excited about the diaper covers. I'm making my first attempt at designing my own and finished up a sample cover yesterday. I think it turned out pretty good, but it's too small for the Little Man (who STILL is not potty trained :( I think if I add some short rows to the butt it might be a pretty good fit!

Check back soon in the next week or so. I'm hoping that I can get some pictures posted up here.

|