Knittymama

Monday, May 23, 2005

Clapotis is DONE!!!!

I finished my Clapotis!!! All it needs now is some serious blocking and I'm finished. I can't even begin to say how relieved I am to have finished this project. Its funny how I really loved knitting it, but hated how it just dragged on forever, and ever, and ever. But I'm very proud of myself for sticking with it and getting it done quickly.

I also made the Henry Rollins doll, for my brother to give to his friend for a baby shower present. I'll have a picture soon. His friend is a huge Rollins fan, so what better toy, huh? My brother cracks me up sometimes! His friend really liked it. It was my first attempt at a doll, and aside from giving Henry a bad hairdo he turned out pretty good.

So what's next?

-My next pair of socks, in Marigold from Knitpicks.

-"Anouk" from Knitty (for my brand new niece!!!:-)

-Two other random baby hats that I need to get done in the next couple weeks. Not sure what I'll make yet.

I have a few other projects in mind, but these are at the top of the list, in addition to Little Man's vest that I need to finish so I can get his two year old pictures taken. I seriously need to get busy on that one, or he'll be three by the time I get it done.

|