Knittymama

Friday, July 14, 2006

Basil says...

Your stories are so entertaining that we should keep the contest going for one more week! We've had some really great entries so far and I have to say I'm not feeling quite so silly about my Anouk. You guys are great! (Doesn't she just look entertained? I know, she looks like she wants to bite someone but it was the best shot I could get. She's really quite the sweetheart)

So for those of you who are just returning from the cabin, the beach, just getting caught up, or visiting for the first time, you've got until next Friday now to tell me your biggest knitting goof up, and the alpaca could be yours!! (Not a real alpaca, of course, just yarn, but hey, how many entries do you think I would get if I was giving away a REAL alpaca? I would shatter the blogosphere for sure.)

Anyway, do tell and have a great, and hopefully cool, weekend!

|